Terms & Conditions
As well as giving you fantastic value from our great quality fresh vegetables and our wide range of grocery and soft drinks. We want to give you a superb home shopping service. Below we have set out the terms and conditions for shopping online with us so you know what you can expect from mayoora food online shopping.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using the Website or submitting an order you are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
Definitions to Help You
"You"and "Your" means anyone who uses the website or orders Products from mayoora food.
"mayoorafood”or "We" or "Us" or "Our" means mayoorafood Foods Limited whose registered office is at 27 Hazel tree Road Watford Hertfordshire WD 24 6 RH.
1. Shopping online with us:
- To place an order on Our Website You must have a delivery address within Our delivery area and have a valid credit/debit card or pay by cash on delivery.
- By registering with Us you agree that the details provided by you are correct and complete. You must inform Us immediately of any changes to the information that You provided on registration by updating Your personal details at https://groceries.mayoorafood.com./account.
- When You register You will create a password combined with your email address which You must use whenever You shop with Us. Please keep these in a safe place as You will be responsible for all activities and orders made under Your password and username.
- When browsing the website the prices shown will be the prices available for same day or next day delivery.
- Once You have logged in and selected Your delivery date the prices displayed will be the prices You will be charged (including any promotional offers which We will automatically deduct)
- There is a minimum order value of £40. (Chapatti flour or rice bags are not included for free delivery.)
- Where applicable, prices shown will include Value Added Tax. The prices on the Website reflect the current rate of VAT and not necessarily the rate You will be charged on the day of Your delivery.
- We accept payment from MasterCard, Visa Credit, Visa Debit (UK registered cards only).The address to which the card is registered must be the same as the billing address. The card used to confirm the order must be the same card used to complete the order.
- As part of Our fraud checks we will contact Your card issuer to verify the debit or credit card details You have provided. We will ask Your card issuer to authorise £0 against Your card at the time You place Your order, the full cost of Your order will only be authorised just after midnight on the day of delivery. Neither of these authorisations are charges to Your card, Your card issuer will simply hold this amount but it will not be taken from Your account until the day of delivery when We have confirmed the final cost of Your delivery. We do not take any payments from Your account until the day of delivery.
- We don't accept cheques, money off coupons, vouchers, mayoora food till printed coupons or mayoora food saving stamps online.
- If,on the delivery date, We are unable to process Your card payment, We will contact You via email on the day of delivery to notify You that Your order has been cancelled.
- The Website contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite Our best efforts, some of the products on our site maybe incorrectly priced. If We discover an error in the price of the products You have ordered We will inform You by email of this error and We will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling Your order. We will not process Your order until we have Your instructions. If We are unable to contact You using the email address You provided during the order process, We will treat the order as cancelled and notify You of the same. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by You as aims pricing, We do not have to provide the products to You at the incorrect (lower) price.
3. The Contract:
- You may only purchase products from the Website if You are at least 18 years old. By placing an order on the Website you are confirming that You are at least 18 years old and We are entitled to rely on that confirmation.
- Once You have placed an order on the Website We will send You an email acknowledging Your order. This email is not confirmation that Your order has been accepted by Us. A legally binding contract will only arise once We have completed Delivery of the products to You. Once We have delivered the products to You, You will become the owner of the products. This means that You will have no legal liability in connection with Your order until the products have been delivered to You.
4. Our Products:
- The images of the products on the Website are for illustration only.Although We have made every effort to display the colors accurately,We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colors accurately reflect the color of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of the products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- We do Our best to ensure that We have a wide range of products available every day but sometimes We run out of some products. If We run out of any products that You have ordered We will try to replace them with the same product of better value with no increase to the price You pay
- You will only be charged for the products You have ordered and we will never replace unavailable products with products of a lower value or smaller pack size. If We are unable to supply any products, including any replacements, You will not be charged for the unavailable products.
- We do not supply products for resale; all products supplied are for Your own use. We reserve the right to refuse any orders that We consider are for commercial or non-domestic purposes.
- Some products, such as alcohol, can only be purchased by customers above a certain age. Orders containing alcohol will be clearly marked.